GEM Digestive Diseases Foundation and Charitable Trust
GEM Digestive Diseases foundation first started at Coimbatore to serve the needy and economically backward common public to provide free/subsidised treatment for the poor.Over the years,GEM Hospital(Coimbatore) has served more than 70,000 patients till now with more than 5000 camps already completed.
Gem Hospital,Thrissur also plan to continue the good work from its parent organisation in Coimbatore by conducting free camps,awareness programs,financial support the poor and needy etc.
For more details log on to www.gemhospital.co.in
GEM MOBILE CLINIC
“To reach the unreachable”
- Conduction of free medical camps in rural areas.
- Early detection of diseases.
- Awareness creation in public health issues.
- Incorporates eminent expert team of doctors.
- Equipped with modern scientifi c tools.
- Facilitated with laboratory, ultrasonology and endoscopy.
- Free checkup, free treatment.
So far GEM Hospital has served 70,748 of patients till now in camps also 5,020 of free laparoscopic surgeries. 20 beds exclusively to cater medical services including laparoscopic surgeries free of cost for the needy people